October 2014 Archives by thread
Starting: Wed Oct 1 01:00:21 CEST 2014
Ending: Fri Oct 31 22:39:31 CEST 2014
- [spectre] Book Review | Digital pleasure in the aesthetic artefact
- [spectre] Data as Culture
- [spectre] Feed your heartbeat back into your rib cage: sounding
bodies in Ljubljana, NYC, London, Dresden.
- [spectre] Wrong Ways Prevail. A Conversation with Nick Briz,
Paul Hertz, and Jon Satrom
- [spectre] Science/art/philosophy: new book Minimal Ethics for the
Anthropocene: out & available open access
- [spectre] Proofs of existence of a cloud worker | The video is
- [spectre] Fwd: 'Data Across Scales' conference - Harvard GSD - Call
- [spectre] Pixel Lab #5 | ANDY BOLUS, "GHOST DETECTOR"
- [spectre] CFP: Hybrid practices (Lawrence, 10-13 Mar 15)
- [spectre] spam_poetry - flux writing - stand-up - belge attitude - critique sociale - Dude Manifesto" : THIERRY THÉOLIER - lecture performée à la JIMI samedi 11 octobre "2000 What The fuck"
- [spectre] "mos maiorum"
- [spectre] Radio As Art What is Radio Art? What are we doing? Ben Vida, Felix Kubin, Kenneth Goldsmith, Jon Leidecker, Chris Cutler, Tetsuo Kogawa, Goodiepal and Roc Jiménez de Cisneros give their own answer to these ontological question. http://rwm.macba.cat/en/extra/radio-as-art/capsula In June 2014 we participated in the international symposium 'Radio as Art - Concepts, Spaces, Practices: Radio Art between Media Reality and Art Reception', co-organised by the Centre for Artists’ Publications at the Weserburg Museum of Modern Art in Bremen and the Universities of Bremen and Cologne. True to RWM form, we asked some of our closest collaborators to answer two simple questions. You can listen to the contributions of Ben Vida, Felix Kubin, Kenneth Goldsmith, Jon Leidecker, Chris Cutler, Tetsuo Kogawa, Goodiepal and Roc Jiménez de Cisneros in this podcast.
Radio Web MACBA
- [spectre] CFP: MAH Re-Create 2015 Call for Proposals
- [spectre] What I choose it to mean: an interview with Andrea Judit
- [spectre] Call for Papers :Journal of Social Media Studies
- [spectre] Berlin 17.10: MIKA VAINIO, GORDON MONAHAN´s SPEAKER SWINGING
- [spectre] Weaving codes, coding weaves seminar, 21st October,
University of Leeds
- [spectre] (Conceptual) Art, Cryptocurrency and Beyond
- [spectre] Exhibition - "ICONIC THEOGONIES: The presentation of the
Fabrizio Augusto Poltronieri
- [spectre] Kees Tazelaar and Marianne Dekker / Sergio Luque /
Alberto De Campo / Alex Mendizabal Concert Berlin NK
- [spectre] CFP: Cities of a new type (Dunaujvaros, 21-22 May 15)
- [spectre] One Minute Volume 8
- [spectre] (fwd) The launch of THE MANIFESTA JOURNAL READER
- [spectre] Fwd: searching for critical urban research agents in
- [spectre] Workshop Open Call // bösediva - Abwesendes Fleisch // LEAP// Berlin
- [spectre] Open call for book artists! Library Thoughts 5
- [spectre] CALL FOR PROPOSALS *RE-CREATE 2015 The 10th anniversary
international conference on the histories of Media, Art Science and
czegledy at interlog.com
- [spectre] Last sprechgesang : : "Non mec Hollande n'est pas un Dude"
- [spectre] internet tax .hu
- [spectre] Reminder: One Minute Volume 8 curated by Kerry Baldry
Opens @furtherfield tomorrow
- [spectre] Pixel Lab #6 | BENGT SJÖLÉN, "TEMPEST AURA" | Paris, 8 & 9 Nov 2014
- [spectre] DISNOVATION - FESTIVAL - Nov. 13-16
- [spectre] Mika Vainio / Joachim Nordwall / John Duncan / Marcellvs L. / Daniel Löwenbrück at NK Saturday Nov 1
- [spectre] CFP: Nations,
Identities and Art Histories in Central Europe (Norwich,
9-11 Apr 2015)
- [spectre] information warfare 2.0
- [spectre] the return of the network commons
- [spectre] (fwd) Debate on Europe in Athens and Belgrade,
Last message date:
Fri Oct 31 22:39:31 CEST 2014
Archived on: Fri Oct 31 23:32:45 CEST 2014
This archive was generated by
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition).